Do you love marketing, analytics and data?
Are you a curious mind and a fast learner?
Do you have experience in sales and customer support?
We help modern marketers get full insight into their customers’ customer journeys and marketing channel performance. We bring all the marketing and campaign data together for optimisation and real-time multi-touch attribution modelling.
Typically, our clients improve their marketing ROI 15% or more. In our first year, we have landed 8 Fortune 500 companies as clients.
We analyse and optimise customer journeys for some of the world’s biggest performance marketers.
Windsor.ai is expanding – and we need sales experts to lead the way. We’re looking for a candidate to serve as Sales Manager for Japan to help us expand our client base and lead Windsor.ai into our next phase of growth.
- Your goal: acquiring new business
- The role is client facing: daily contact with clients and prospects is key
- Contacting and (e-)meeting CMO’s and Marketing Directors and introducing them to Windsor.ai
- Discovering the business needs of companies and translate Windsor.ai into solutions to these needs
- Proactively developing and managing a range of industries while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects
- Supporting the clients and helping them succeed
- In-depth understanding of the relevance of analytics and online marketing
- Sales experience, ideally in the marketing technology market
- Strong and proven networking skills
- Fluent in Japanese and English – written and spoken
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function in a young, innovative and high-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- High workplace flexibility
- B2B sales and account management experience is a plus
What We Offer
- A dynamic, young company where input is welcomed and acted upon
- Freedom but also responsibility to achieve results
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most innovative people in the market
- A very dynamic, radically transparent and performance-oriented work culture
- The possibility to change marketing and have an impact on a large scale
We would be delighted to receive your application and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org