Schroders bring together people and data to spot the trends that will shape the future. This provides a unique perspective which allows them to always invest with conviction Schroders remains determined to build future prosperity for them, and for all of society.
Having a media and agency independent partner to analyze key performance indicators such as efficiency of the ad-spend across channels (CPA) was important too, as the company is moving more and more into outcome driven campaigns with call to actions goals such as form submissions
Schroders at a glance
- Founded in 1804 in London
- Total assets under management GBP 447.0 billion
- FTSE 100 component, traded on the London Stock exchange (LSE)
- 4600 Employees in 29 offices globally
- Targeted advertising to reach intermediaries, individuals and institutional investors
- On-boarding all DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics journey data
onto the Windsor.ai - Attribution Insights platform to get an understanding on how users convert across channels. Having ad-server data in addition to Google Analytics data allowed us to include view-through conversions in the data modelling.
- Adding the costs data from the various sources through the use of API’s and stitching them together with the customer journey data from analytics and ad-server data.
- Apply data-driven multi-touch attribution model to calculate the true CPA based on all activity in the customer conversion journey.
- 41% decrease in overall marketing CPA
- Minimised unprofitable campaigns and increased profitable campaigns
- Eye-opening, data-driven insights into the full customer journey.
- Quantified insights to help plan overall marketing
WINDSOR.AI’s clients typically improve marketing ROI by up to 30%, free themselves of unprofitable campaigns, and focus their marketing with data-driven customer journey insights.
Our secret? Ground-breaking, artificial-intelligence-based historic and real-time data analysis, with attribution modelling that tells you what works and what doesn't.