Since this early days on the foundry site in Maidstone, in Kent ’the garden of England’ the company now sells its revered award winning range globally.
Transactions can happen across multiple channels, online and offline. KEF sees the need to optimise budgets across channels, regions and audience groups depending on their readiness to purchase any KEF products.KEF needs to centralise all data in one place for more holistic data analysis — With global, regional and local campaigns run from Headquarters, Regional Sales Offices, and local distribution markets respectively, there are multiple sources of data which needs to be integrated:
- Online spend at different levels: Google Ads, Facebook, Email, Affiliate Marketing etc.
- Conversions and revenues: KEF.com direct store, eCommerce partners, brick and mortar stores
- A dire need to understand the impact of upper funnel online spend (brand awareness campaigns) on attributed conversions and revenues
KEF at a glance
- British loudspeaker manufacturer, founded in 1961
- Globally active both through ecommerce and in stores
- Products range includes Studio monitors, Loudspeakers, Subwoofers, Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones
Windsor.ai’s data driven attribution algorithm provides the attributed conversions along the full customer journey.
Then Windsor.ai - Attribution Insights matches the attributed performance to the costs from all platforms so it’s easy to see the ROI from all channels.
- KEF for the first time has full transparency into all the spending and the performance
- KEF overall increased ROAS by 32% across all channels by applying the Windsor.ai optimisations
- KEF understands how online spending impacts offline and eCommerce partner conversions
WINDSOR.AI’s clients typically improve marketing ROI by up to 30%, free themselves of unprofitable campaigns, and focus their marketing with data-driven customer journey insights.
Our secret? Ground-breaking, artificial-intelligence-based historic and real-time data analysis, with attribution modelling that tells you what works and what doesn't.