This Facebook Ads vs Google Ads Report template for Power BI Desktop helps to visualize your performance data in one single place. If you are working for your agency, this template will help you to save time. The target audience for agencies is clients. For internal teams, this dashboard helps with a high-level overview of the marketing performance. To get more granular data, additional columns can be loaded. By default, the template contains paid and non-paid data and contains an overview of the most commonly used channels.
You can easily compare your Google Ads vs Facebook Ads performance using different metrics and conversion data in this Power BI Facebook Ads vs Google Ads Report, like:
It queries the data through our connector and makes it available in real-time. Follow the steps outlined below to connect your data.
To get started with the Power BI Desktop Facebook Ads vs Google Ads Report template
- Connect your Google Analytics to Windsor.ai here. Register or login if you already have an account.
- Select at least one Google Analytics account from the dropdown and remember to grant access
- For this report to work, you must have defined goals. Copy the API Key on the top right corner of the Onboard form page.
- Download the latest version of the dashboard template in .PBIX format here. Please note that the source data are in US regional settings format (1234.56 and 2020-12-16), and if you are using the different locale settings, you might need to transform numerical and date data. This will allow you to change the visuals and join the data with other data sets you might already have in your data setup.
- In this Power BI template on the start screen, paste your API Key from step 2 like here and Load the data
You can watch this “How to visualize your marketing data in Power BI using WindsorAI” video to help you start.
You might also be interested in…
- Microsoft Power BI Multichannel Marketing Attribution Dashboard Template