The company wanted to move away from last-click only attribution and biased double attributions in advertising platforms. It also sought data-driven insights into marketing performance and customer journey, as well as a proposal on marketing budget optimization.
Betty Bossi at a glance
- Founded in 1956
- Total turnover CHF 90M
- No. 1 in the Swiss culinary market
- One of the best-known brands in Switzerland
- More than 67,000 Facebook fans
- 1 million online visits a month
- E-Newsletter 500,000 subscribers
As well, Betty Bossi needed to determine how the different sections of its website contribute to the customer journeys towards transactions. For example, it was important for the company to understand the value of the “Recipe” section on the website in leading to sales.
One important and surprising insight gained from the analyses was that the AdWords Branding campaigns turned out to be very valuable in attracting customers who then return over organic channels. This was not visible using the standard, simplistic last-click attribution models.
- 16% improvement in overall marketing ROI
- Minimised unprofitable campaigns and increased profitable campaigns
- Eye-opening, data-driven insights into the full customer journey.
- Quantified insights to help plan overall marketing strategy as it is shifting to online
WINDSOR.AI’s clients typically improve marketing ROI by up to 30%, free themselves of unprofitable campaigns, and focus their marketing with data-driven customer journey insights.
Our secret? Ground-breaking, artificial-intelligence-based historic and real-time data analysis, with attribution modelling that tells you what works and what doesn't.