How to connect Facebook ads to google sheets
Facebook is no doubt one of the most popular and widely used social media platforms. People of all age connects through Facebook and hence it serves as the right place where a marketer can find his potential customer.
Due to this reason, many businesses are using Facebook as a platform to market their brands. The data generated by Facebook ads can help marketers adapt and make improvements to their marketing techniques. The data collected through Facebook gives you a clear idea about how the business ads are converting to actual sales. But at the same time, analyzing the data from Facebook is not an easy job.
Hence moving the data from Facebook to google sheets can help in analysis. Google sheets having several mathematical formulas can be used to get an insight into the data.
in simple terms, google sheets is a spreadsheet application created by Google. But the tool is online offering its users more functionalities than other similar spreadsheet applications.
What makes google sheets a better spreadsheet application
- It Is a web-based online spreadsheet application that can be accessed anywhere at any time.
- The usage of the application is free of cost. Besides, it is also connected with google drive, docs, and slides that helps in the easy sharing of files online.
- You can use the app on multiple devices.
- Users of the application can add their custom code and add-ons.
- The functions of the Google spreadsheet are similar to those provided in Ms Excel. As most of us are well aware of Ms Excel, using google sheets has become quite an easy job.
A Facebook Account
A Google sheet account
Google sheet API connectors
Steps to connect Facebook ads to google sheets data
- At the very first step, you need to create your Facebook API user access token
- In the next, step try to create your Facebook API request URL
- Then in the third step, you will have to pull the Facebook API data directly into google sheets
Limitations of connecting Facebook ads to google sheets data
The process of integrating Facebook ads and google sheet data is quite time-consuming and complex. At first, you will need to install the Google sheets API connector, then create a Facebook API user access token, Next you need to create an API request URL. After performing these steps only, you can perform the integration process and then proceed with pulling data from Facebook marketing API into google sheets.
A user cannot pull the Facebook marketing API data into google sheets in real-time
The bottom line
From the above-mentioned details, you have learned about the importance of Facebook ads, what is google sheets and how is the application different from other spreadsheets applications, and most importantly the steps to connect Facebook ads with google sheets.