Our Multichannel Attribution Dashboard template provides simple insights about paid and non-paid media performance. You can see top-level data from all your channels.
This dashboard integrates with the following sources
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Bing Ads
It includes reporting on all channels on a Channel Groupings level to make it easy to understand for everyone (especially for non-technical users).
To start using it
- Configure the Google Data Studio Connector: Ad Data + Attribution
- Once you finish installing the connector open the Multichannel Attribution Dashboard Template and click Use Template
- Select the newly created data source. By default it is named Ad Data + Attribution.
- Now your dashboard is set up
By default it filters for Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads and Linkedin Ads. You can connect >50 sources such as
- Pinterest Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- Twitter Ads
- TikTok Ads
Here is an example on how to change the settings if you for example would like to add Criteo instead of Bing Ads data
- Open the Scorecards visualisation and click on edit filter
- Update the source filter to criteo (or whatever source you would like to see) and update the medium according to how you tag Criteo in your Google Analytics. Make sure to leave Unknown in there as this is how the cost data arrives from the connector.
- Now you should see all your Criteo data at one glance. Of course you can customise the template to in the same way for other data sources such as the ones mentioned above. For the whole list of connectors head to your configuration panel.
We suggest you have a look at our template gallery for more templates like the Google Data Studio Google Ads vs. Facebook Ads Dashboard Template.