This Facebook Ads Overview Report template helps you to visualise your Facebook Ads performance in Power BI in a few clicks. The metrics, dimensions and breakdowns used in this report are:
- Ad set
- Publisher (Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, …)
- Clicks (all)
- Website Conversions
- Website Purchases
- Website Purchase Revenue
- Cost per Website Conversion
- Actions (overall)
- Cost per Website Purchase
The template contains two pages
The template can be customised with > 500 different dimensions, breakdowns and metrics. Head here to see a complete list: available metrics and dimensions.
It queries the data through our connector and makes it available in real-time. Follow the steps outlined below to get your data connected.
The template is available both as
Here are the steps to get started
- Install the Power BI Web App
- Click on Connect in the Connect your data section
- Enter your API key which you can get here
- On the next screen click on Sign In
- Your data should be loading now. Depending on your data size this may take a minute or two.
- Connect your Facebook Ads Data to Windsor.ai
Register or login if you already have an account.
- Download the Desktop Template
- In the template on the start screen, paste your API Key from step 1 like here
Important: You will need to change the fields to their types (e.g. date, decimals, whole numbers, …) to use them in aggregations (sums, averages, …) or date filters. For users in Europe and other countries where a comma is used for decimals please change the locale of the data to English.