Our Multichannel Attribution dashboard provides simple insights about paid and non-paid media performance. You can see top-level data from all your channels
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Bing Ads
and understand their contribution to your marketings goals.
It includes reporting on all channels on a Channel Groupings level to make it easy to understand for everyone (especially for non-technical users)
The guide below will cover the following
- Connecting your analytics and costs data
- Installing the Windsor.ai Attribution Power BI plugin
- Working with the Multitouch Attribution dashboard
Link your analytics data
- Go to https://onboard.windsor.ai/register and fill your details
- Click on Grant Google Analytics Access
- Grant access to the Google Analytics views
- Select the view which has the goals you would like to track.
- Select the goals you would like to track and click OK
Link your costs data
- Click Grant Google Ads Access and authorize access to your Google Ads account
- Authorize access in Facebook Ads and choose the account you want to add
- Click onto Facebook Cost Datasource and click on Grant Facebook Access
- Paste the account ID and click add
Complete the setup
Click the green Finish button at the bottom of the page
Congratulations. Now the data connections are set up!
- Head here and download the latest Power BI dashboard and Attribution plugin template
- Install the pluginHead to your Documents folder and in there create a folder Microsoft Power BI and in there you create a folder called Custom Connectors. The path to the file should look like this
C:\Users\windsoradmin\Documents\Microsoft Power BI Desktop\Custom Connectors\Analytic_and_Ad_Data.mez
- Allow the plugin to runOpen Power BI then click on Options and setting -> Options -> Security. Now allow any extensions to load without validation or warning.
- Restart PowerBI
Simply open the Multichannel Attribution Dashboard which you have downloaded in the previous step. Now you will see a sample data set which you easily can replace with your data set. To get your data set visualised
Check the setup and Configuration Portal, connect your data sources and retrieve your username and token
- Search for Analytic and Ad Data and click Connect
- Enter the API URL https://api.windsor.ai/pied_piper_llc/pied_piper_llc_attribution/public?api_key=abcd (replace pied_piper_llc with your API name and abcd with you API key (see step above))
Congratulations: Now you can start visualizing your data and blending your data to your existing data sources.
TL;DR/Summary: The setup requires you to a) connect your analytics and costs data and b) install a Power BI plugin (MEZ file). After setting it up you then have all costs and data-driven conversions in one place (so you can get multitouch attributed CPA and ROAS values). Here you can onboard your data and here you can find the connector and the template.
You might also be interested in…
- Microsoft Power BI Multichannel Marketing Attribution Dashboard Template