This Web Multichannel Attribution dashboard helps you to integrate all your performance marketing data into one place. By default, it connects to your analytics data set (Google Analytics) and connects them with your media data from:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Bing (Microsoft) Ads
Once it’s all connected you can then get an understanding of the ROI of each touchpoint in your customer journeys. To make it simple to understand for the purpose of client and management reporting it is kept at a high level. Metrics are provided on a Channel and Channel Grouping level but this can of course be customized as the underlying data set is much more granular.
To get started
- Connect your marketing data to Windsor.ai here Register or login if you already have an account.
2. Important: For this dashboard to work, please make sure that you also connect a Google Analytics data set and select the goals you want to track. In case you are an e-commerce store, select e-commerce transactions. Select at least one Google Analytics account from the dropdown and remember to grant access. Copy your API Key from the top right corner.
4. Click on the App
5. Click on Connect in the Connect your data section
6. Enter your Username and API key which you got in Step 1
7. Click on Sign In
- Now your data will start loading and you’ll be able to explore your data and make changes to the dashboard with your data. Note: Depending on the data size it may take up to a few minutes for your data to load. This is normal and only happens the first time you use the dashboard.
Alternative: Power BI Desktop
If you would like to explore how we build the template on the Power BI desktop you can also download the latest version of the dashboard template in .PBIX format in this post. Please note that the source data are in US regional settings format (1234.56 and 2020-12-16), and if you are using the different locale settings, you might need to transform numerical and date data. This will allow you to change the visuals and join the data with other data sets you might already have in your data setup.
You might also be interested in…
- Microsoft Power BI Multichannel Marketing Attribution Dashboard Template