iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, mobile strategy, video, conversion optimization and affiliates.
- Disparate and decentralised data: iProspect needed to integrated the data between Analytics and the CRM system to understand metrics such as cost per revenue. This was impossible with the existing setup
- Lack of visibility: iProspect needed a customizable cross channel performance view both for internal and client-facing reports.
- More time for Insights and Analytics: Initially, when iProspect started working with Windsor.ai a lot of the reports were created weekly and the team spent a lot of time on repetitive tasks such as downloading costs data from the advertising platforms and matching them with conversion data
iProspect at a glance
- The worlds leading performance agency
- Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network
- Key brands in Hong Kong are Burberry, Adidas, General Motors and the Hilton Group
The conversion data is then enriched with the costs from the various advertising channels which are integrated through API's or scheduled reports. This freed up a lot of time on repetitive tasks and let the team focus on what matters: improving performance.
Once enough data was collected, the Windsor.ai platform started to propose budget re-allocation and bid optimisation recommendations on a channel, campaign and even keyword level.
- iProspect had savings of 1 FTE within 2 weeks of getting started
- iProspect has full transparency into customer journeys across all touch-points including CRM
- iProspect now has realtime visibility of the media performance across all channels
WINDSOR.AI’s clients typically improve marketing ROI by up to 30%, free themselves of unprofitable campaigns, and focus their marketing with data-driven customer journey insights.
Our secret? Ground-breaking, artificial-intelligence-based historic and real-time data analysis, with attribution modelling that tells you what works and what doesn't.