Originating from inside a cutler's workshop in 1884, Victorinox stands for quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design. Today, Victorinox is a global company with five product categories: Swiss Army Knives, Household and Professional Knives, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances.
VICTORINOX uses among others the following marketing channels
- Google ads
- Email marketing
- Affiliates (mostly Rakuten but others are being added)
Victorinox at a glance
- Founded in 1884
- Maker of The original Swiss Army Knife, created by Karl Elsener in 1897
- Today the brand spans five product categories: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances.
- Marketing focus on e-commerce globally and brand
“Windsor.ai makes it very easy for us to ensure we stay on top of all campaigns and challenge our agencies. I can easily see what can be optimised because I have full transparency in one single view. ”
Victorinox has full transparency for the first time into the marketing spend and performance across all channels.
Windsor.ai’s data driven attribution algorithm provides the attributed conversions along the full customer journey. Then windsor.ai software matches the attributed performance to the costs from all platforms so its easy to see the ROI from all channels.
In addition to this windsor.ai makes it easy to drill down in every customer journey in detail.
The software also gives prioritized recommendations on how to optimise the marketing ROI.
- VICTORINOX for the first time has full transparency into all its marketing spend and performance.
- VICTORINOX can now manage the agencies in a much more efficient way.
- VICTORINOX has saved large sums while increasing sales. Return on ad-spend has increased significantly.
- Victorinox has been able to reduce unprofitable campaigns and can easily optimise in a very granular way.
WINDSOR.AI’s clients typically improve marketing ROI by up to 30%, free themselves of unprofitable campaigns, and focus their marketing with data-driven customer journey insights.
Our secret? Ground-breaking, artificial-intelligence-based historic and real-time data analysis, with attribution modelling that tells you what works and what doesn't.