This Google Search Console Report template helps you to visualise your Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools) into Power BI in a few clicks. Dimensions and metrics available are
- Average position
It queries the data through our connector and makes it available in real time. Follow the steps outlined below to get your data connected. In case you are interested in the Power BI desktop file used to create the report, simply scroll down further.
To get started
- Connect your Google Search Console Data to Windsor.ai here.
Make sure to head to Search Console and authenticate with a Google account
- Select at least one Website Property from the dropdown
- Install the Power BI Web App here
- Click on Connect in the Connect your data section
- Enter your API key which you got in Step 1
- On the next screen click on Sign In
- Your data should be loading now. Depending on your data size this may take a minute or two.
Alternative: Power BI Desktop
If you would like to explore how the template is built on Power BI desktop you can also download the latest version of the dashboard template in .PBIX format here. This will allow you to change the visuals and join the data with other data sets you might already have in your data setup.
You might also be interested in…
- Microsoft Power BI Multichannel Marketing Attribution Dashboard Template