This Media Overview Report dashboard template fetches all of your advertising data and then visualises it in a single view.
This Web Multichannel Attribution dashboard helps you to integrate all your performance marketing data into one place. By default it connects to your analytics data set (Google Analytics) and connects them with your media data.
Once it’s all connected you can then get an understanding on how many clicks, impressions and spendings you have on each channel. of each touchpoint in your customer journeys. To make it simple to understand for the purpose of client and management reporting it is kept at a high level. Metrics are provided on a media platform and campaign level.
This dashboard connects to the following data sources
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Microsoft/Bing Ads
- Google Campaign Manager
- Google Display & Video 360
- Google Search Ads 360
- The Trade Desk
- TikTok Ads
- and many more…
To get started
- Connect your marketing data to Windsor.ai here
- Install the Power BI Web App here
- Click on the App
- Click on Connect in the Connect your data section
- Enter your API key from your Step 1
- Click on the Sign In button
- Now your dashboard is loading the data. Depending on the size of your data set this can take a few minutes. Next, the data should appear and you can start exploring your data.
Alternative: Power BI Desktop
If you would like to explore how the template is built on Power BI desktop you can also download the latest version of the dashboard template in .PBIX format here. This will allow you to change the visuals and join the data with other data sets you might already have in your data setup.
Setting up your Power BI Media Overview Report Template
You might also be interested in…
- Microsoft Power BI Multichannel Marketing Attribution Dashboard Template